Only 10 days before the inaugural Foothills 50K Frenzy! We’ll be posting regular updates as we get closer to the October 22 date. Here are a few things you might want to know:
- It will be dark at 6:00 a.m. when the race starts. Be prepared to wear a headlamp for the first 1.5 – 2 hours. The PULSE will have some headlamps at packet pickup for $20. They’re great Princeton Tec lamps at a great price.
- Starbucks (store at Fairview & Eagle in Meridian) has joined the Frenzy team to provide coffee at the start line.
- All runners will receive really cool Brooks arm sleeves in their packet (instead of a shirt).
- The 10-day weather forecast looks pretty clear with little chance of rain. Trails should be perfect on race day. It will, however, be chilly at the start, so dress appropriately. You may want to wear your new arm sleeves!
- Michael Lebowitz of Long Run Picture Company will be taking race photos on the course. Michael was recently featured in Ultrarunning Magazine for his photographs of Where’s Waldo 100K.
Check back for more updates in the days to come! Click here for complete race information.